Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150Ml

€9.20

Code 5632AD1B060F1CA0
Soothing Glow Mist
Add to Basket
Product Information
Enriched with Rose Water, this mist hydrates, refreshes and soothes skin in a spritz, even on the go. It leaves skin with a dewy glow and feeling petal-soft.

Our Commitments
It contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product. Dermatologically tested.
How To Use
Spray the mist at a minimum of 15cm from the face with eyes and mouth closed. Use any time of day, whenever the skin needs a dewy glow-boost. No rinse-off.
Delivery Info

We provide FREE Next delivery in the Republic of Ireland when you spend €40 or more.
FREE Click & Collect from our Athlone Towncentre store . You will not be charged for this service.
Find out more about our Delivery & Collection services

Returns Policy

We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund the item or issue a credit note, providing the goods are not damaged and all packaging is still intact.

Terms and conditions apply.

Please view our full Returns Policy for further information.

Click to view complete product details
Close

POP-IN HTML goes here

Close

Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty